Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog Hop Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hello Hello

My first book; Mocha, Moonlight, and Murder will be released soon. I'm thinking sometime in May.
I'd love to start doing blog posts that would go out around,
or after the release date.

My book is romantic suspense, set in Reno. I like to tell people it's like the movie When Harry Met Sally. If Harry was hot and Sally had a stalker. There is a nice amount of humor in the book as well as romance and suspense.

If anyone would like to do me this honor, my email address is kempherm@gmail.com.

Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resetter Canon iP2770 Download

    I loved your article post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog
    with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know.
    T H A N K S
    F O R
    S H A R I N G

    ReplyDelete