Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm back and here to stay

I've been busy writing my first book, but now I'm back and committed to creating an interesting blog. Until I have actual followers I'll write about myself. Once I have followers the topics can be anything.

I was in the Air Force from 1987 until 2007. I started writing my first book in 2008 and finished in Dec 2010. It is romance/suspense and introduces the characters Katherine O'Brian and Scott O'Brian, not related. A possible love affair turns into a deep friendship that eventually circles back to true love.

Shakespeare wrote in A Midsummer's Night Dream that, "the course of true love never did run smooth." and this is especially true for Katherine and Scott. Besides a great love story, this is very much a suspense filled book because someone is trying to kill Katherine, and not necessarily for the reasons you, as the reader, assume.

Ok, enough about me, for now.  If you'd like to read some pages to my book, 25 are at I hope you enjoy it .

No comments:

Post a Comment