Tuesday, January 31, 2012

JAustenwannabe Suggests: The Editorial Department, http://www.editorialdepartment.com

Recently I had the opportunity to have my first 50 pages read by an editor at The Editorial Department; a company that provides priceless feedback on your Query, Synopsis, and or your partial/full manuscript. They provide other services as well.

For $175, they will look at your Query, Synopsis, and the first 50 pages, critique and provide suggestions for improvement. The feedback I received was priceless, the suggestions spot on. I would be confident sending my first 50 pages to any agent, and the rest is not far behind.

I'm not on there payroll. I've just had a fantastic experience working with them.

For what it's worth, I highly recommend them for all your writing feedback needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment