Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MaryAnn Kempher Reviews: Michelle Franklin’s, The Commander and the Den Asaan Rautu

I was recently asked to review Michelle Franklin’s book, The Commander and the Den Asaan Rautu. My only fear is I won't do this book justice. Trust me, it is really really good.

Boudicca, referred to as the Commander is a beautiful soldier in the army of her homeland Frewyn, and Rautu is a giant belonging to a race of natural warriors. He will fight alongside her in a war far from his homeland. A reluctant respect will emerge, a hesitant friendship will develop, and a love so passionate and enduring will prevail against a culture’s censor.

You will visit a world with giants and magic, passion and pride, harsh winters and sultry nights. You'll laugh as Boudicca teases a giant, and you'll envy her his touch, and you will never ever be bored.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review! I hope you enjoy the others in the series :D

    ReplyDelete