Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dieting Bites!: Week 1 Progress

First, sorry I'm late. I know I said I'd post around 6:00 a.m eastern. Not so much. But I will try to post my progress early in the day. So anyways...

Ouch! This dieting business sucks. I mean it sucks. I'm sorry, but I love my food. I love to eat, a lot. I'm not one of those people who will ever have to nerve to say, 'Oh, gee, sometimes I forget to eat.'
Ha! I never forget a meal. I'm like a hobbit that way. :)

It's not that I eat a ton of food, just when I eat it and then some of my choices are--let's say--questionable. :)

So, this week I'm down two pounds. That's good right? Except my weight loves to fluctuate, so I could just as easily weigh three more pounds tomorrow. It's too early to pat myself on the back.

Still, although there have been a few naughty moments, I've actually been pretty good.

Not exercising as much as I should, no good excuse, just don't want to. Hey, at least I'm honest.

Today is my off day. I won't completely pig out, but I'm not counting calories. Some people hate to count calories, but if I'm trying to lose weight--it's the only way that works for me.

Check back around this time next week for another progress report. As always, I'm waaaay open to suggestions, or tips.

Ciao!

MaryAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment