Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Help! I'm going on a diet!

Hello Hello!

Over the last year+ I've managed to put on some extra weight, and I've lost my mojo.

I want to lose 14-20 pounds to get back to my damn-girl! weight.

What I do is aim for 1200 calories a day, with one day off per week to eat what I want. I've done this before with great results. It was when I stopped paying attention and stopped walking as far, that I put the weight on.

I currently walk 2 miles a day, 5 days a week. Going to work myself back up to 4 miles. I used to walk that far, but I got lazy.

I will weigh myself and post my progress once a week starting next Wednesday (30 Jan), soon after I wake up--around 6:00 a.m. eastern.

I'm giving myself a deadline of 14 April, but that's not set in stone. I just have an important event o/a that date that I want to look really good for.

Will you help me? I welcome your comments or tips. Be nice. :)

4 comments:

  1. Loosing weight is not easy. I'll be cheering you on .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. It won't be easy, I love junk food and I love to eat at night in front of the television. That's my biggest weakness.

    I hope you return next Wednesday for an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Weight Watchers points plus is awesome, and I can even email you the PDF with all the foods to make it easier. Let me know if you want me to. Good luck getting your damn-girl weight back. I've been battling mine for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amberr! Sure, send it! Trust me I can use all the help I can get. :)

      Delete