Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dieting Sucks! Week Three Progress

Hello Hello!

It's been 21 days since I started trying to lose weight. Of those 21 days, I've been "good" about 10. Okay, I admit I just don't try hard enough. I like sweets, so sue me. Yesterday, I had candy. The day before I had ice cream, the day before that I had brownies. So, it's no huge surprise that I haven't lost at least 6 pounds. Two pounds per week was my hope.

Really, it all depends on what weight I started at. Since my weight fluctuates so much, I don't know if I should consider my starting weight as XXX or three pounds less than that. So, depending on that number, I've either not lost much, or have lost about five pounds, which would be great. By the way, the triple X is on purpose, you didn't think I was gonna tell you my actual start weight, did you? :) Ha!

Also, just so we're clear--that's not me in the picture. I don't know why she looks so bummed, skinny bX&*!. Sorry about that. :)

Anyhoo--my scale has revealed to me the following: (1) It hates me, this I already knew and (2) over the last week I've lost 2 pounds for a total of 4 pounds.

See you next week. :)

5 comments:

  1. Best thing I ever did was join weight watchers online. I don't have to go to any meetings, there is a ton of support and I can very quickly track what I should and shouldn't be doing. For me, it's been the best thing to lose weight. Best of luck in your journey, and if you join WW online look me up :) Name there is shannonsmallerplease (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, you're the second person to recommend WW to me. Maybe I'll look into it. So far, on my own isn't working out too well. Just not disciplined enough. Hope you check back next week for the continuing saga of....As the weight (doesn't)come off... starring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a sweet tooth, buy some dark chocolate (at least 75% cacao). Trust me. A square of that will make your sweet tooth go away and dark chocolate is healthy for you (in moderation) so it's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat the chocolate. Just eat the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Trust me, I eat more than my fair share of chocolate. Not gonna blog about my diet anymore. Waste of time, because I haven't been trying hard enough to make any progress.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete